Adding Creativity to Your Day
- New surroundings fuel creativity. Visit places you have not been to or have not visited for awhile.
- Create what you love. See a must have in stores or on the internet? Teach yourself how to make it.
- Try creative writing. Let you thoughts flow without worrying about grammar or punctuation.
- Trust the process. Work past the self doubt. There are no mistakes, only lessons or new discoveries.
“Creativity is not a project, it is a way of life.”
- What artistic medium would you like to explore? Writing, painting, illustration, knitting, cooking? Define, then take a step toward learning it.
- Sketch an object close to your heart.
- What are your favorite colors? Create a vision board with just those.
Inspiration for your home, life + style.