What do you truly want?
“Discover what you love doing, then be the best at it.”
- Define your success. What do you truly want. Why do you want it?
- How does it help or interest others?
- Commit. This is not a trial run, let's see what happens, endeavor. Can you see yourself doing this everyday for years? Do you look forward to each day?
- Focus on the fun. What tasks do you enjoy the most? What activities energize or inspire you?
- Get out there. Engage with others. Where can you go, what groups can you join that share your interests?
- Don't waste time on distractions. Plan each day with must do bullet items that move you forward.
- Don't compare yourself to others or try to follow the path they took. Create something new and exciting that has not been done before. How is what you want to achieve different from what had been done before?
- Rely on yourself and your decisions. Consider others opinions and advice. But in the end trust your intuition.
- Take time to rest. Don't become discouraged or quit. Start again with new vitality.
“If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.”
Inspiration for your home, life + style.